Interior Design & Styling
Air BnB style, furnish and shoot
- Room dressing & photography – from $180 per room
- Furniture hire – one bedroom packages for 6 months start at $1,200
- Furniture & accessories can be hired on a six month basis as you trial & assess your Air BnB and at the end of any rental period you have the opportunity to buy minus the original rental costs.
- Rentals can range from a full house furnish to a single room from a lounge suite to a single lamp & shade.
Property styling & staging – display, private & commercial
- If you are considering putting your house on the market by private sale, auction or even renting it out, one of the key strategies to make the home as attractive to buyers, & achieve the maximum selling price is to, Simply declutter and paint, that may be all that the presentation requires.
- Using some of your existing furniture pieces by re organising and staging them in a way that turns viewers into buyers. Sometimes those pieces that we have lying around can work in with the hire items to save on time & money.
- Pictures have to be amazing, nowadays the click appeal is the most important selling point, first impressions are generally seen on real estate listings & web portals.
- Cleaners can be hired if the client is too busy or would just rather leave the dirty work to professionals.
- We periodically visit the displays to refresh the furniture & accessories.
- Flexible rental terms – one week, one month, six months
How it works
- Free onsite assessment to establish what particular items of furniture and accessories are required and how many rooms are to be staged
- How long the hire of items are required for
- This information is then emailed to the client in a detailed itemised quote
- Book your installation date for the delivery of furniture on time & in excellent condition from warehouse to home & then a team of professionals will be around to set up and stage the house for photos
- After the property is sold a pick up team will be around to collect the hire furniture, it’s that simple!
Samples, with an array of choices sourced and imported from my travels throughout Europe. Come visit me at my display office, sit down and be wowed or inspired at the quality, affordability and styles that I have on display. Take them back to the comforts of your own home for 48 hours. Touch, feel get a real sense of what they will look like, talk to your family and friends, discuss your options & budgets, compare samples against current furnishings, look at them in different lights and angles. The choices are endless.
Other services of interior design from planning through to completion include:
- Selection of building/construction materials & products from environmentally sustainable through to cost efficiency
- Renovation & building advice, permits, hiring of other tradespeople
- Tapware – vanity basins, sink taps, shower mixes, modern & sleek designs
- Flooring – tiles, carpet, timber, polished concrete
- Appliances – electrical, whitegoods, fans, heating, air conditioning
- Reupholstering of existing furniture – custom made for clients who have a specific design in mind
- Lighting – electrical layout, wall lights, bulbs, creating the perfect ambience
- Furniture selection, placement & accessories – to complement any style and affordability
- Window furnishings – roller, roman, wooden, venetian
- Specialised wall finishes – polished plaster, stucco veneciano, marmorino, unirock
- Kitchen, bathroom & laundry designs – layout
- REVIT – architectural design, structural engineering & construction , 3D modelling for furniture layouts, floor plans and design presentation
- Cabinetry design – sideboards, buffets, bookshelves, hardware
- Interior fit outs to suit any company
- Project management – plan, schedule and acquire physical and human resources required for construction projects